Thursday, September 17, 2015

SECONDSTAGE RECOVERY

After thirty years of recovery from active addiction, years in therapeutic settings both as a recipient and as a rehab counsellor, miles and miles of Spiritual research, Christianity, Buddhism, Gnosticism, Aboriginal and Egyptian symbology as well as the Celtic Spirituality of my ancestors I found myself in severe withdrawal.
Ive written University papers on Alcoholism, studied hypnotherapy, linguistics training, chemistry of the brain and countless other forms of input along my days of self discovery, compassion and sharing,on my spiritual pathway, sober and free from the horrors of active addiction.
Ive counselled hundreds of recovering persons, attended seminars, given seminars,travelled to many speaking engagements in this country and the Caribbean to share a spiritual solution, informed and even at times inspired  message of recovery and maintance.I believe in the goodness of all things and this message is sacred to me in every way.I have witnessed nothing hot of miracles along this path.
However despite all my efforts, and my position in my recovery community, I found myself at 10pm on a Monday night in screaming severe withdrawal!!! As sick as if I were entering detox for the very first time, of which there was only one!!!! I've never looked back except to know and ascertain my long journey into living happy joyous and free.
This withdrawal was so severe at 10pm on this night like a screaming alcoholic I went to the PORK in the fridge!!! The pig and I ate it out!!!! Canadian Yeast withdrawal symptoms had won!!! This addiction is food allergy!!!
This blog is an attempt to share with others on this pathway, although individual in nature, my experience and learning in the hope of alleviating you; the recovering person of these horrible symptoms of this Canada Yeast related illness.
This blog will set up short narratives and pictures on the subject.
Please if you are in recovery from chemical mood altering substances GO! Have allergy testing done once a year...... they change and can be very debilitating after being clean for a period of time.
Stop smoking and stop using and abusing your body, let it be you guide not your master.

No comments:

Post a Comment